The school seeks to recruit professional security guards with excellent customer service and security skills to join our tight-knit and highly regarded team. The ideal candidate for this position should have a background in security and a professional disposition.
- Performing both regular and random patrols of multiple premises
- Reporting any security-related incidents, hazards or unusual occurrences
- When necessary, conducting investigations and performing control procedures
- Documenting nightly operations and filing weekly reports
- Checking to make sure doors are locked when they are supposed to be
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum Qualification SSSCE/WASSCE with hands on experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work to a flexible roster, 6 days a week
- Ability to work well in a team
How to Apply for the Job
Kindly submit your CV and a cover letter, a letter of recommendation from your current Head and contact of two references, who will be contacted if shortlisted.
Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. All appointments are subject to interview, identity checks, criminal record checks and successful references.
Submit queries, if any and your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org