Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Educational leaders (at Professional Level) from the University of Cambridge (CIE), UK and Accredited by UCL, Institute of Education ranked number one for education worldwide in the QS World University rankings.
1. Candidate Profile
Date of Birth
Name of Institution /Organization where you are presently employed
Upload Passport size photo (file limit: 2mb)
Name of Organization/Institution
Telephone of Organization/Institution
Email of Organization/Institution
b. Residential Address
3. Work Experience
Professional Experience (for the past 5 years only)
Institution / Organization
Qualifications from first degree onwards
5.Getting to Know your More
(Please rest assured that the Centre will not share your personal information with any third party)
Who is paying your Fees?
---SelfSponsored by the OrganizationPart self, part organization
If sponsored, Name of Organization head/Manager
Telephone number of manager
How do you rate yourself as a disciplined, self-motivated learner?
[radio* radio-447 use_label_element default:1 "Average" "Good" "Very Good" "Excellent"]
How did you get to know about this course?
---AdvertisementPresentationBritish CouncilWebsiteFriendsOther (write in the box below)
Which one do you have access to?
6.Please read the terms and conditions given below
* Terms and conditions are liable to change. However changes if any will come into effect only on completion of your cohort cycle. (For details regarding cohort cycle, please refer to pre-course material or speak to Programme Leader).
Terms and Conditions:
1. If required for inspection purposes, the Centre reserves the right to check the details you have entered in the enrolment form and ask for evidence.
2. Course fee are:
GH¢3,200 for certificate level per participant in 2 instalments
GH¢7,215 for diploma level per candidate in 3 instalments
Fee includes registration, course material and delivery, online learning support, external assessment and certification by CIE. Fees not paid as per schedule will attract late fees.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded. However, registration is valid for three years from the date of payment of first instalment of fees.
4. If candidates do not complete all the requirements of the diploma for the final certification within their cohort cycle (12 months from the date of their registration) they can do so within 2 years by paying the difference in fee (if any) as applicable at that time.
5. Candidates, who fail in a module, can resubmit their assignments on payment of resubmission fee to CIE as applicable at that time.
6. Lost certificates will NOT be replaced by CIE. Only a certifying statement will be issued on payment of a fee.
7. The Centre reserves the right to withhold submission of assignments to CIE of candidates who have not fulfilled the diploma requirements as per required standards / not paid their fees as per given schedule.
8. All our communication will be with the candidates unless specified otherwise. It is the responsibility of sponsored candidates to keep their sponsors informed of all the relevant terms and conditions.
9. Candidates can request a result enquiry if they consider that a published module result is incorrect. All such requests must be made on a Result Enquiry Form and must be accompanied by the relevant enquiry fee. In case you wish to make such an enquiry, please contact our Programme Leader for help.
10. Once you have received Faculty approval, You can register for the upcoming Cohort by paying GH¢500 and reserve your seat. This amount will be adjusted against the first instalment of fees. Please note that this will be considered as non-refundable registration fee. It can be transferred to the subsequent cohort only. However, if the cohort does not happen for any reason beyond our control, the Centre shall refund the amount.
I declare that all the information furnished by in the enrolment form is correct to the best of my knowledge.I understand that in case any information that I have furnished in this form is found to be incorrect or false, my registration would stand cancelled without refund at any fee.I have read the terms and conditions listed above and agree to abide by them.
1. Most practicing teachers don't think much of teaching and learning theories or empirical research. Most academics are distanced from practice. what do you think is the right approach? Why? (please limit your response to 200 words or fewer)
2. What is the one specific skill you wish to learn during the course of this diploma? Why is it important for you?
3. If you could change one thing about education, what would it be? Please tell us in one sentence
4. What has been your greatest triumph as an educator? (please limit your response to 200 words or fewer)
5. If you were able to "do-over" one thing as an educator, what would it be? (please limit your response to 200 words or fewer)
Pakyi Campus, Kumasi
Tel: +233 (0) 3220 91 443
Ogbojo Campus, Accra
Tel: +233 (0) 54 8538 043